Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a Children's Social Worker to join the Court Team in New Ollerton.
As a Children’s Social Worker, working in the Court Team, you will have the responsibility of assessing individual’s needs, as well as the initiation and coordination of a range of services to meet them. Due to the nature of this role, you will be organising and managing a workload independently, under supervision of the Team Manager.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing the needs of children and their families.
- Writing up reports, case notes and maintaining other documentation as necessary, as well as taking responsibility for case closure.
- Working in partnership with colleagues from a range of different agencies to ensure children and young people are safely maintained in their environment.
- Participating in team activities, such as, team meetings, case discussion, review of teamwork as well as regular supervisions.
- Taking up opportunities for relevant training and development, in accordance with the requirement to evidence continuous professional development.
- Social Work degree
- Registration with Social Work England
- Knowledge of the process of supervision
- Experience of direct work with children and families as well as experience of assessment and planning to meet the need of children and their families
- Full UK driving licence, as well as access to own vehicle
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and policies relating to children and young people
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K