Archer Resourcing are looking for experienced care support workers to join the team in Norfolk.
Work with service users, in their own homes, as detailed in their service user plan and agreed outcomes by providing active support to enable them to live as independently as possible and take part in the activities of everyday life
*Including but not limited to
- Assisting with personal care, washing, bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Meal preparation and monitoring fluids and food eaten
- Administering medication
- Safe moving and positioning procedures, using hoists, stand aids etc.
- Social and recreational activities, accompanying clients to appointments.
- Shopping trips and light domestic duties.
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Carry out visual Health & Safety environmental risk assessment on each visit and escalate any concerns
- Willingness to undertake specialist training including the Care Certificate which includes Moving & Handling and administration of medication.
- NVQ2 (Care) or equivalent. Key skills / GCSE in Maths and English is desirable
- Have access to a car for work purposes and hold a full current UK driving licence
- Candidates should have certificates or specific qualifications
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call us direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K