As a Care and Support Worker, you will be provide care and/or support for an individual or group of individuals in a person centred way to ensure their well-being and appropriate development in response to an assessment of their needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recognising the abilities and talents of individuals and enabling their social, spiritual, education and entertainment needs to be met.
- Supporting people to maximise their independence, and maintaining their well-being in a person centred way.
- Providing appropriate personal care in a manner that promotes dignity and independence, assisting people with their personal hygiene and appearance.
- Providing physical care needs in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Communicating effectively with a range of staff and clients including carers, families and friends.
- Maintaining accurate, up to date, written and other personal records.
- Contribute to the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and alert an appropriate person where potential abuse is identified.
- Basic awareness of the role social care can play in peoples lives.
- Previous work or other experience to demonstrate and evidence an ability and understanding of supporting vulnerable people and working within social care values.
- The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
- Ability to work within a risk assessment and Health & Safety framework.
- Ability to travel (for community based work only).
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K