Archer Resourcing are looking for an experienced Band 6 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse to join the hardworking team in Wiltshire.
As a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse, you will be responsible for the full assessment of care needs of patients presenting with a range of undifferentiated mental health and psychological problems. You will be working within a dedicated team, developing, implementing, and evaluating the programmes of care to ensure that individuals best interests are met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a comprehensive consultation-liaison service to clinical teams, assisting them to formulate appropriate plans of care and make decisions in cases where patients may be exhibiting complex needs and/or challenging behaviours.
- Maintaining a small caseload of patients, providing a range of treatments and clinical interventions, to suit the individual’s needs.
- Participating in appropriate quality assurance initiatives.
- Promoting a positive attitude and encourage a supportive culture in relation to mental health and psychiatric illness across the hospital.
- Nursing degree
- Registration with the NMC
- Experience of assessing, planning, and evaluating mental health nursing interventions.
- Evidence of professional development in the nursing care of patients.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply an excellent understanding of the legal and ethical issues in caring for people with mental health problems.
- Immediate start
- No remote working
- Mixture of Long Days, Nights, and Weekends
- 3 to 6 month contract
- *Rates are shift dependent*
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K