Archer Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse to join the team in Uttoxeter, providing individualised support to patients that will help with their personal health and wellbeing. This role is prison based, so the ideal candidate will have past experience in a similar previous role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Having the responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of evidenced based interventions
- Providing a nursing service to prisoners taking account of cultural and spiritual beliefs
- Being responsible for the appropriate risk assessment of service users, providing effective advice, guidance, and decision-making process
- Having the responsibility for coordinating the care and assessment under the care coordination approach
- Ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatment
- Being responsible for participating in the setting of quality standards, including auditing, monitoring, and reviewing of clinical practice in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy
- Degree relevant to NMC
- NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Prison clearance is essential
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K
Rates are shift dependent