Working as an Assistant Care Manager, you will be working in accordance with divisional and departmental policy and procedures to undertake assessments of Adults and Carers to provide practical support and information.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking assessments of Adults and Carers needs in accordance with Care Act 2014, and London Borough of Bromley procedures.
- Preparing individual support plans reflecting the assessment of needs of the Service User and their Carers including identifying unmet needs.
- Contributing to the development of users and carers choice and independence by effectively promoting Direct Payments/Personal budgets.
- Monitoring and reviewing support plans and the effectiveness of services provided for Adults and Carers.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge skills and expertise in assessment, planning and review.
- Contributing to service development by providing information and ideas for future services
- A relevant social and health care qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Minimum standard of English GCSE Grade A -C or equivalent.
- Must be able to travel independently to various locations around the borough carrying equipment.
- Excellent communication ability
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.