As an Adult Social Worker, you will be dealing with a range of complex cases, working alongside other agencies and professionals. You will be working in partnership with individuals and their families/carers to assess their needs and provide individualised support to suit their circumstances.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing effective relationships and communications with colleagues, service users and all other professionals in order to deliver appropriate interventions.
- Providing mentoring and coaching to junior colleagues.
- Evaluating and monitoring progress against planned interventions.
- Working with service users and their families, carers, and communities to assess their individual needs to support change.
- Contributing in safeguarding investigation as and when necessary.
- Ensuring effective implementations of department policies and procedures are in line with statutory responsibilities.
- Social Work degree.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Experience of working in partnership and forming positive relationships with others.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Excellent knowledge of theoretical Social Work concepts and practices.
- Experience of managing levels of risk within a caseload of complex cases.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbally.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K