Working as an Adults Social Worker, you will be providing safe care and support to adults ‘at risk’ ensuring all their basic needs are identified in their support plan and risk assessments are fully met. You will be providing person-centred quality care that is tailored to the needs and aspirations of each individual.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Developing professional working relationships with clients, carers, colleagues and external agencies based on mutual trust, respect for individual rights and cultural needs.
- Making ongoing assessments of frequently complex client needs and associated risks.
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of a wide range of resource options within budgetary framework/constraints.
- Producing clear, accurate and concise oral and written assessments, records and reports to facilitate decision making within social work and wider multi-disciplinary teams.
- Responding calmly to unexpected and emotive problems, seeking solutions, modifying plans and arranging the provision of additional services and/or resources where appropriate.
- Supporting development of self and colleagues through regular reflection on effectiveness of approach and the acquisition, dissemination and application of new knowledge and skills.
- Social Work Degree.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Care practice as defined by Social Work England Guidelines, appropriate legislation and issues relevant to client group.
- Evidence of partnership working with other agencies including Social Care Services, Health Services, Voluntary Agencies and/or Education.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Team: Neighbourhood Team
- Duration: 3 - 6 months initially
- Hours: 9 - 5 ~ Hybrid
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K