Working as an Adults Social you will be working in a committed team to enhance the well-being and quality of life for adults in the community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilising your experience in adult mental health to provide invaluable support.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records, recording assessments, interventions, and outcomes.
- Conducting comprehensive assessments of individuals' needs, strengths, and risks to formulate effective support plans.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams to coordinate and deliver integrated care and support services.
- Staying informed about changes in legislation, policies, and best practices within the social work field.
- Level 2 Social Work qualification and registration with Social Work England.
- Experience of working in adults services.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 4 month contract (with the option to stay on)
- Shift times: 8:45 - 17:15
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K