The committed team in Swansea are looking for an experienced Tier 3 CAMHS Practitioner to join them, providing care to children and young people who are experiencing issues with their mental health. As part of the role, you will develop meaningful relationships, allowing you to understand the individuals needs to provide them with adequate support that they need.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To develop and provide a high standard of assessment and treatment for patients referred to the service
- To take responsibility for an agreed clinical caseload
- To collaboratively assess and provide evidence-based treatment programmes and discharge plans for patients.
- To plan and provide appropriate therapy services in consultation with users, Carers, and clinical teams for patients
- To develop and maintain relevant and evidence-based therapeutic activities as appropriate to fit patient’s needs
- To regularly review and evaluate treatment programmes with patients, carers, and members of the clinical teams
- To enable the transition of patients through stages in their care involving care planning and therapy programmes
- Completing written reports as and when required to generate and maintain patient documentation
- Nursing Degree
- Registration with the NMC
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Degree relevant in nursing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- NMC registered
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K