Archer Resourcing has an excellent fully remote Talk Therapy Practitioner position available.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing initial assessment/re-assessment reports and submitting them in a timely manner.
- Writing up session notes.
- Participating in team meetings, clinical supervision, and training as and when required.
- Identifying and accessing any training needs that will help with professional development.
- Must be an Accredited Therapist - EMDR, CBT, DBT or Psychotherapy.
- Experience of working with Neurodevelopmental service users is essential.
- Well-established knowledge and understanding about developmental speech and language disorders and communication disorders associated with complex conditions and emotional/behavioural disorders.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Fully remote position.
- Outside IR35 - Limited Company usage permitted.
- Full time and part time available
- Free training and DBS if needed
- £50 per hour session
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K