Archer Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Substance Misuse Nurse to join the team in Chelmsford.
If you are a compassionate and respectful individual who is looking to provide care for vulnerable individuals in order to aid their recovery, then this role could be for you. The dedicated team in Chelmsford are looking for a passionate individual to help them to provide individualised clinical support to service users, allowing them to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high standards of nursing care through clinical assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of treatment for alcohol and drug users
- Participating in inter-professional and multidisciplinary working
- Contributing to the development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical and psychosocial service delivery
- Ensuring that care plans as well as needs assessments are reviewed and maintained
- Managing sensitive information respectfully and empathetically
- Promoting the health and well-being of patients, as well as, supporting their needs
- Degree relevant
- Must have an understanding and commitment to recovery, as well as the person-centred approach
- 1 +years' experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Full U.K. driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Have the ability to deliver a range of services/treatments/interventions in a person centred and non-judgemental approach
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K