Archer Resourcing have a brand new Substance Misuse Nurse position available in Preston.
The Substance Misuse Nurse role is a varied one, the successful candidate will be part of a clinical team supporting individuals whose lives have been affected by drugs and alcohol. We are looking for someone who will:
- Provide simplified services for individuals with multiple and complex needs
- Work within multidisciplinary teams, ensuring that clients receive the right care at the right time
- Deliver clinical interventions to support recovery
- Be part of a team at the cutting edge of new ways of working
- An active NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1 +years' experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Degree relevant
- Full U.K. driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K