The Substance Misuse Nurse role is a varied one, the successful candidate will be an integral member of a multidisciplinary team, offering specialist clinical interventions to people who use our services. In our services no two days are the same. Every person who comes into our service is treated as an individual, so understanding the importance of a whole person approach along with being curious, a good listener, a clinically robust practitioner and having a flexible approach are essential skills.Your
*Including but not limited to
- Undertaking physical and mental health assessments for people who access our services
- Being involved in opiate and alcohol interventions
- Running clinics
- Leading on harm reduction interventions
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1 +years' experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Degree relevant
- Full U.K. driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
If you are looking for your next opportunity, easily apply here or get in contact with a member of our Criminal Justice team on (phone number removed).
Due to high demand of CVs received we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Please note applications may close early if sufficient interest is received.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.