Archer Resourcing have a great new nursing position available in Liverpool!
If you are committed to providing high quality, individualised, patient care whilst portraying yourself in a professional manner, then this role could be for you. You will be supporting individuals to suit their best interests, to ensure they are receiving the best possible care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, direct, and evaluate the nursing care for a defined caseload of patients.
- Maintain and develop high standards of nursing care, reflecting the beliefs about professional nursing practice
- Patient Assessment, syringe driver/palliative care
- Carry out observation levels; assist service users with their personal care
- Serve patients their meals, escort patients off the ward, and carry out therapeutic group activities.
- Experience of research based/reflective practice
- Degree relevant to NMC
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- Knowledge of clinical governance and audit
- Experience of supporting practice development in clinical areas
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- NMC registered
- Mandatory Training certificates
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K
Rates are shift dependent