Archer Resourcing are looking for a full time centre manager to join the team at a drug and alcohol rehab centre in Banbury.
The role of the Centre Manager is to be responsible for the day-to-day operations at the centre. This involves managing a multi-disciplinary team, working with a range of commissioners and in partnership with key agencies and ensure seamless care pathways for all clients.
*Including but not limited to
- Oversee the programme delivery and development of services in the centre.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Work with a range of commissioners and in partnership with key agencies
- Ensure seamless care pathways for all clients.
- Aftercare including recovery programmes, triage and housing
- Lead the staff team and ensure that clients receive a high quality service in a safe environment working.
- Health & Social Care Management Qualification at NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (hold or working towards)
- Experience of developing a range of therapeutic interventions and delivering group work & one-to-one interventions within a substance misuse setting which are accessible and responsive to the needs of clients.
- Experience of providing service delivery to a substancemisusing client group in a therapeutic community using 12 Steps/Strengths Modelagainst agreed objectives and targets.
- Experience of successfully working with other partnerorganisations and multi-agencies, including the Criminal Justice System.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1+ years experience as a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.