Archer Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join the hard-working team in Chelsea.
If you are an experienced Mental Health Nurse who is dedicated to providing high quality integrated health and social care for individuals who are facing mental health issues, then this could be the role for you. The team in Chelsea are looking for a thoughtful individual to join them, to help ensure that all patients are given the care and support they need for their recovery.
Some of your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking comprehensive assessments of clients within the community
- Liaise with members of the multidisciplinary team
- Assessing, planning, and managing treatments
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating clients care plans
- Participating in risk assessments and risk management
- Keep clinical records up-to-date and in accordance with legislation and trust policies
- Receive and participate in clinical supervision in accordance with policy, and maintain compliance with Mandatory and Statutory Training
- Degree relevant to NMC
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- Experience of taking responsibility for a ward / clinical unit
- Experience of supporting practice development in clinical areas
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- NMC registered
- This is an Inpatient role
- Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Weekly pay though umbrella,
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K