If you are dedicated to providing exceptional care and support, whilst conducting yourself in a professional manner, then this could be the position for you. The committed team in Cheshire are looking for an experienced RGN to help provide the best possible service to residents, ensuring that their needs are successfully met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing assessments and creating personalised care plans
- Working in effective partnerships with other professionals, as well as the residents’ and their families/carers.
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of residents, making sure their physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting residents’ independence and choice by delivering the best standards of care
- Making decisions and taking action in a timely manner
- Nursing degree
- Registration with the NMC
- Minimum of 1+years of Nursing experience
- Experience of working with older people within a nursing home environment
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Nursing home-based role
- Ad-Hoc roles available
- Rates are shift dependent
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on 01473 939670.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K