Archer Resourcing have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recovery Worker to join the dedicated team in Peterborough.
As a Recovery Worker, you will be contributing to making a real difference to the lives of individuals who are facing issues with Substance Misuse. You will be providing emotional and practical support, to ensure that individuals are being provided with the individualised care and advice that they need.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing risk assessments and risk management plans in line with policies and procedures.
- Monitor, review, and update individuals’ recovery plans as and when required.
- Participating and contributing to team meetings as well as reviews.
- Keeping case notes up-to-date and accurate.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide the best possible service.
- Undertake screenings for drug and alcohol use.
- Updating and maintaining up-to-date service user records, ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
- Working in partnership with other health and social care providers when required.
- Dealing with sensitive information
- Previous experience in substance misuse, as well as a good understanding on what substance misuse is and its effect.
- Excellent understanding on the issues that are faced from substance misuse.
- Good written and verbal communication ability
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of building effective relationships with colleagues and service users.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K