If you're a passionate Psychologist looking to make a meaningful impact while enjoying the flexibility of hybrid work, this could be your perfect opportunity! We are looking for a dedicated Psychologist to join the team in North Yorkshire.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Managing your caseload effectively, delivering high-quality autism diagnostic services.
- Assisting team members in the diagnostic process for individuals with suspected neurodiversity.
- Preparing reports that explain diagnoses for various audiences, including clients, families and professionals.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive assessments.
- Offering information, education, and support to clients families, caregivers and professionals.
- Maintaining accurate client records and ensuring compliance with CQC standards.
- Engaging in service development and research to enhance client care and service delivery.
- Relevant degree
- Minimum 6+ months experience working as a Psychologist
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Job title: Psychologist (Clinical, Forensic, Educational or Counselling)
- Hourly rate: Negotiable, dependent on experience
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Contract: Locum and/or Locum to Permanent
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K