Working as a dedicated Occupational Therapist in the Reablement Team, you will be supporting people in the local community to gain their independence as well as facilitating hospital discharges.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently managing a caseload of potentially complex clients, making autonomous clinical decisions within professional guidelines.
- Using a problem-solving approach and appropriate techniques to overcome barriers to independence.
- Ensuring a high standard of practice and supporting junior staff to do the same.
- Conducting assessments considering client priorities, environmental demands, activity analysis, and physical, psychological, and social needs.
- Taking responsibility for personal development, participating in regular supervision, identifying training needs, and achieving personal and departmental objectives within a specified timeframe.
- Collaborating with colleagues in other teams and agencies to achieve optimum independence for individuals and develop transition plans for seamless discharge.
- Occupational Therapist Degree
- HCPC registration
- Relevant post graduate experience.
- Awareness of the current developments and best practice in Reablement.
- Evidence of relevant post-graduate courses / continuing professional development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.