As a Non-Medical Prescriber, you will be working as part of an integrated treatment recovery system across the borough of Lewisham. You will be providing health interventions including service user assessment, immunisation, detoxification, prescribing, as well as contributing to recovery plans.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participating and engaging with GPs and community pharmacies in order to build positive working relationships.
- Complying with the NMC code of conduct and clinical management guidelines to facilitate community alcohol detoxifications.
- Providing nursing advice and support to alcohol community detox hubs.
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Providing detox and recovery care plans for service users facing substance misuse
- Ensuring that high standards of patient care are maintained in line with shared care practice standards.
- Attending GP meetings and GP clinic review meetings as and when required.
- Relevant degree
- 1+ years post nursing qualification experience, as well as experience of working with people facing substance misuse problems.
- Registered Nurse of Pharmacist.
- Excellent understanding of harm minimisation and how it can be used as an intervention to reduce the risk of harm to individuals as well as the wider community.
- Ability to access the complex needs of individuals facing issues with substance misuse.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Independent prescriber qualification
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K