Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a Non-Medical Prescriber to join the drug and alcohol detox clinic in Bournemouth.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a hard-working and committed team, where you will be contributing to providing high quality care to patients. You will be using your advanced knowledge of the treatment journey to aid vulnerable individuals’ recovery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out clinical assessment, diagnosis, and clinical management
- Distributing and administering medication and controlled drugs
- Working closely and providing support to individuals affected by alcohol and drugs
- Completing Physical and phycological medical assessments
- Using different approaches to work on harm reduction treatment and recovery
- You will need to be either a Registered Nurse or Pharmacist
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Effective communication skills
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Ability to demonstrate interest in substance misuse
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K