As a Mental Health Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing mental health support, producing assessments and outcome-based interventions to meet the patient’s needs. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting psychosocial wellbeing by identifying and supporting appropriate pathways for service users and their careers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Caring for patients with acute conditions
- Building relationships and responding to individuals physical and emotional needs
- Administering patients' medications and treatments in order to monitor results
- Dealing with the specific symptoms of mental illness, de-escalating stressful situations, and helping patients overcome any challenges that they are facing
- Communicating and interacting with patients' families and other care staff - offering advice and information on the patients' conditions
- Preparing and maintaining patients’ records, as well as, producing care plans and risk assessments
- Mental Health Nursing degree
- Current and active NMC Registration
- Minimum of 1+years in a similar role
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K