Working as a Mental Health Nurse you will be playing a crucial role in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of patients with mental health needs. You will be working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team ensuring effective delivery of comprehensive and patient-centred care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting thorough assessments of patients' mental health needs.
- Developing individualised care plans in collaboration with patients, their families, and the multidisciplinary team.
- Providing therapeutic interventions and support to patients, promoting their mental and emotional well-being.
- Participating in team meetings to discuss patient progress and contributing to treatment planning.
- Responding to and managing crisis situations effectively.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date patient records in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Nursing Degree and registration with the NMC.
- Significant relevant clinical experience.
- Experience of taking responsibility for a ward / clinical unit.
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today!
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K