Archer Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse to join the team in Devizes.
If you are committed to providing individualised health and social care to individuals with mental health problems, as well as building effective relationships with patients and their families, then this could be the role for you. The Mental Health Nursing position is a varied one, you will be working across a number of different settings supporting people with a range of different conditions.
Some of your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in Duty rota
- Complete and maintain risk assessments and management plans
- Keep clinical records up-to-date and in accordance with legislation and trust policies
- Receive and participate in clinical supervision in accordance with policy, and maintain compliance with Mandatory and Statutory Training
- Degree relevant to NMC
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- Experience of taking responsibility for a ward / clinical unit
- Experience of supporting practice development in clinical areas
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- NMC registered
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K
Rates are shift dependent.