Archer Resourcing have an exciting new band 5/6 Mental Health Nurse position available in Blackburn.
If you are a dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for a chance to provide high quality integrated health and social care for individuals with mental health problems, then this role may be for you. The team in Blackburn are looking for a respectful individual who will help to ensure that all patients are given the care and support they need.
Some of your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in Duty rota
- Complete and maintain risk assessments and management plans
- Occasionally support with paired home visits, for example, urgent referrals
- Keep clinical records up-to-date and in accordance with legislation and trust policies
- Receive and participate in clinical supervision in accordance with policy, and maintain compliance with Mandatory and Statutory Training
- Provide support, guidance, and supervision to junior staff/students
- Experience of research based/reflective practice
- Degree relevant to NMC
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- Knowledge of clinical governance and audit
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- NMC registered
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K
Rates are shift dependent.
Archer Nursing have a range of excellent roles in the UK including RMN, RGN, CAMHS and CPN. Click here to see a range of available positions. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call a dedicated member of our nursing team on 01473 939676