Are you an experienced RMN looking for your next role? Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity on an inpatient ward working along side a multi-disciplinary team.
The role will include providing inpatient assessment and care for mental health service users requiring hospital admission for treatment across 3 in-patient wards which provide support for older age adults experiencing mental health problems, such as Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorder and Psychosis.
*Including but not limited to
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the nursing care needs of a specific group of service users
- Supervise mentor and teach qualified and unqualified staff including students
- Coordinate care for a specified group of service users
- NMC registration
- Evidence of continued professional development
- 1+ years experience (or completion of preceptorship programme if less that 1 year experience)
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested in this role as well as a £250 "find your own job bonus"
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Archer Resourcing is an equal opportunities employer.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K