Archer Resourcing have excellent opportunities for Housing Support Workers across London.
As a Housing Support Worker, you will be working as part of a team, managing a portfolio of properties and tenancies across a designated area. You will be providing an intensive Housing Management Service to a core group of people which includes directly supporting tenants to manage their tenancies, assisting with benefit claims and providing information on relevant support services near them.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing specialist support to clients who have a history of homelessness, as well as young people who have been identified as needing support to prevent the cycle of homelessness from occurring.
- Taking responsibility for undertaking initial and ongoing assessments on individuals.
- Maintaining professional confidentiality and boundaries at all times.
- Supporting and assisting individuals in their liaisons with professionals within the community, such as social work teams, housing providers, health professionals, JCP etc.
- Participating in complex case work
- Working flexibly as part of a team to ensure service coverage and that contractual obligations are met.
- Developing community-based approaches to empower service users to achieve their goals and aspirations, as well as encouraging service users to access these opportunities.
- Actively monitor the health, wellbeing, safety and security of the service and its users ensuring all concerns are followed up promptly and in line with procedures.
- 1+years’ experience in a relevant role
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one
- Full U.K. driving licence, as well as access to own vehicle
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please call Archer directly on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K