- To reduce homelessness by employing a range of behaviours aimed at building trusting and productive relationships with customers.
- Providing a effective, professional service which includes offering customers in housing need with a full range of advice and interventions.
- Working with customers to develop, update and review personalised housing plans.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recognising the critical impact of homelessness on customers.
- Providing an effective, customer-focused and efficient service.
- Prioritising early intervention and create an environment for responding to customers issues as soon as possible.
- Providing proactive and timely housing advice to customers so they understand their current housing position.
- Advising customers on a full range of options to solve their housing problems.
- Assessing customers housing needs in accordance with the Homelessness Act 2017.
- Ensuring the accurate recording of all customers.
- A good knowledge of all homelessness legislation.
- A thorough understanding of inner city housing issues.
- Experience of providing an effective advice service to members of the public.
- Experience of working with vulnerable customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K