Archer Resourcing have a unique opportunity for a Housing Options Officer to join the team in team in Mid Sussex.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting housing options interviews, focussing on assessing housing needs, preventing homelessness, and providing individuals with advice on the housing choices that are available to them.
- Working in partnership with accommodation providers to prevent and relief homelessness.
- Ensuring that appropriate support and advice is given to individuals to prevent all aspects of homelessness.
- Carrying out housing assessments, considering factors such as affordability, suitability, and vulnerability, to make appropriate housing recommendations.
- Participating in team meetings, and relevant training sessions to stay updated on changes in housing legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Previous experience working in a similar role, preferably within housing options, homelessness prevention, or social housing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience of delivering homelessness prevention and housing option solutions.
- Knowledge of housing legislation, policies, and procedures, including the Homelessness Reduction Act.
- Knowledge on the strategies for preventing homelessness and housing options.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.