Archer Resourcing have an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced CPN/RMN to join the team in East London.
You will be working closely with service users who are dealing with various mental health conditions to help them to manage and recover from their illness and improve their overall quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and other general nursing duties.
*Including but not limited to
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for adults from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with adults to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Providing supervision for non qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Risk assessment home visits
- A BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree in mental health nursing.
- 2+ years working as a CPN/RMN in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.