£Archer Resourcing has a great opportunity for a band 5 CPN to join the team in Surrey.
The role involves being part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering comprehensive assessments and a range of approaches, interventions and treatments to older people experiencing severe and enduring mental health problems.
*Including but not limited to
- Manage a caseload of clients
- Use evidence based/client-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions as part of the holistic approach
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Working both independently and as part of a well-established,innovative team in meeting the needs of people who use the service and their carers.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Enhanced DBS – on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Experience conducting initial assessments to signpost the patient to the correct team/department for care.
- NMC registered
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K