Archer Resourcing have a great new Community Psychiatric Nursing position available in Oxfordshire.
If you are a compassionate individual who is looking to deliver high quality health and social care for local people with mental health problems, then this could be the role for you. The team in Oxfordshire are looking for a hardworking and respectful individual to join them in order to provide the support and guidance that vulnerable individuals need in order to improve their quality of life.
Key Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited too:
- Demonstrating an enhanced understanding of Mental Health signs and symptoms, as well as being able to support and teach junior staff to develop their own understanding of mental health signs and symptoms
- Recognising and responding appropriately to challenging behaviour in line with Trust policies and training
- Demonstrating in depth knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty
- Contributing to an effective communication process with appropriate and accurate information to patients, carers, family, and friends
- Degree relevant
- Significant relevant experience
- 2+ years working as a CPN/RMN in the UK
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- An active NMC registration
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.