Working as a Community Psychiatric Nurse, you will be helping to provide specialised nursing care and support to individuals experiencing mental health challenges. The successful candidate will be working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team, delivering comprehensive and person-centred care within the community setting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting thorough mental health assessments to determine the needs and strengths of service users.
- Collaborating with service users, their families, and other healthcare professionals to develop personalised care plans.
- Providing health education and support to individuals and their families, empowering them to manage their mental health effectively.
- Responding promptly to crisis situations, conducting risk assessments and implementing appropriate crisis intervention strategies.
- Facilitating and promoting community integration by assisting service users in accessing local resources, education, and employment opportunities.
- Nursing Degree with valid NMC registration.
- Significant experience in mental health nursing, preferably in a community setting.
- Strong knowledge of psychiatric nursing interventions, risk assessment, and care planning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a compassionate and person-centred approach.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Pay: £35 - £37 Per Hour (D.O.E)
- Department: Community
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (37.5 Hours Per Week, 9 am – 5 pm)
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K