As a Community Psychiatric Nurse, you will be providing high quality care and support that is individualised to suit the needs of the patient.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To assess, implement and evaluate safe and effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient's needs, their carers and other professionals.
- Maintaining the safe custody and confidentiality of healthcare records.
- Supporting a wide circle of patients with mental health conditions
- Recognising and responding appropriately to challenging behaviours
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act
- Relevant Nursing degree
- An active NMC registration
- Minimum of 2+years in a previous CPN/RMN Nursing position in the UK
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Ability to demonstrate an enhanced understanding of Mental Health signs and symptoms
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.