Archer Resourcing have an excellent opportunity for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to join the committed team in Newcastle.
As a Community Psychiatric Nurse, you will be helping to deliver high quality integrated health and social care for individuals facing mental health issues. You will be working in partnership with individuals and their families/carers to provide them with care and support that suits their personal needs which will contribute to improving their overall quality of life.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers.
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Taking responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- Maintaining high standards of care whilst working with service users to ensure their individuality and dignity is always maintained, whilst promoting independence.
- Nursing degree
- Registration with the NMC
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Good organisational skills
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Good communication and written ability
- Experience of taking responsibility
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K