Archer Resourcing have an exciting new Community Psychiatric Nursing position available in Harrogate.
If you are a forward thinking and respectful individual, then this role could be for you. The team in Harrogate are looking for a dedicated individual who will help to provide the best possible care to service users, ensuring they are receiving adequate advice and support that suits their personal needs.
Key Responsibilities include, but isn’t limited to:
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for adults from assessment to discharge from services
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers, and other professionals, providing individualised care
- Working closely with adults to empower and support their recovery journey
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment
- Risk assessment home visits
- Experience of nursing
- Degree relevant to NMC, as well as being NMC registered
- Experience of taking responsibility
- Experience of supporting practice development
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K
Rates are shift dependent.
Archer Nursing have a range of excellent roles in the UK including RMN, RGN, CAMHS and CPN. Click here to see a range of available positions. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call a dedicated member of our nursing team on 01473 939676