Archer Resourcing are looking for a Community Outreach Worker to join the team in Warwickshire to provide high quality personal welfare support service to survivors of domestic violence and other forms of violence and abuse including those at the point of crisis. This role involves working within a multi-agency framework to develop referral, joint working and information sharing protocols.
We are looking for an experienced professional who is methodical and well-organised, with proven experience of providing direct emotional, practical and welfare support, ideally within a relevant field such as a refuge, women’s advice centre or residential setting. All candidates must demonstrate a commitment to the feminist values of empowerment and equality which underpin all of our work.
*This post is restricted to women due to the nature of the role. The Occupational Requirement under Schedule 9 (part 1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months – on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Experienced in identifying and responding to the risks to and needs of survivors of domestic violence.
- Demonstrable ability to use Microsoft Office
- 1+ years’ experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and,with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position.
If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer Resourcing direct on 01473939670.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.