Working as a Community Occupational Therapist, you will be required to undertake strengths-based assessments applying relevant legislation and utilising Occupational Therapy skills and knowledge to develop and implement a plan of support, aimed at improving wellbeing and delivering outcomes for people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking strength-based assessments / reviews
- Carrying out risk assessments and undertaking assessments under the relevant legislation.
- Ensuring adults and children are safeguarded by identifying and escalating concerns where required.
- Using professional knowledge to negotiate with and on behalf of people who access the service.
- Evaluating and monitoring progress against planned interventions, responding appropriately to changes in circumstances.
- Providing professional supervision of Occupational Therapy assistants and mentoring and coaching of unregistered colleagues, including students and apprentices.
- Remaining up-to-date with all current legislation, policies and procedures and codes of conduct through engaging with training and development.
- Occupational Therapist qualification
- Experience of working proactively as a member of the team to make accurate strengths-based assessment of needs.
- Experience of applying a risk enablement approach and using evidence-based practise.
- Experience of contributing to safeguarding enquiries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.