Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a CAMHS Psychiatric Liaison Nurse to join the dedicated team in East Sussex.
As a CAMHS Psychiatric Liaison Nurse, you will be working in an extremely rewarding, yet sometimes challenging, environment. The successful candidate will need to have strong communication skills, as well as being highly motivated to provide the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting young people and their carers who are dealing with mental health issues
- Delivering therapeutic interventions alongside crisis care planning and management
- Supporting young people who are waiting for interventions
- Ensuring effective communication pathways are maintained
- Nursing degree
- A & E Liaison experience is essential, CAMHS experience is preferable but not essential
- Experience of working with individuals who are facing serious Mental Health problems
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- An active NMC registration
- Immediate start
- Various shift patterns available, including days and nights
- Initial contract until end of March, with likely extension
- Rates are shift dependent
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.