Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a CAMHS CBT Therapist to join the dedicated team in London.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing CBT therapy
- Completing CBT assessments
- Working with individuals facing anxiety, stress, and depression
- Managing an agreed caseload and a number of contacts per week
- Deliver excellence in clinical, work and satisfaction outcomes
- Providing advice, support and peer supervision to other colleagues working within the organisation
- Must be CBT accredited
- Experience of working in front-line children and young people with common mental health conditions, including depression and anxiety
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience of delivering CBT to children and young people in line with NICE Guidelines
- Enhanced DBS – on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Initial 3-month contract
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.