Archer Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse to join the hard-working team in the West Midlands.
If you are a committed and enthusiastic Mental Health Nurse who is looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a rewarding role, where they will have the opportunity to build upon their skills and knowledge, whilst working to provide the best possible care and support to individuals facing mental health issues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the promotion of equality, diversity, and rights in accordance with good practise and legislation.
- Responsible for the assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
- Ensuring effective communication pathways are maintained
- Taking responsibility for identifying and contributing to the training needs necessary for providing quality, evidence-based care as appropriate.
- Supporting senior colleagues in the effective assessment and delivery of the liaison clinical service.
- A & E Liaison experience is essential
- Nursing degree
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- An active NMC registration
- Immediate start
- Must be flexible, as the role includes working days, nights, and weekends
- Initial 3-month contract, with likely extension
- Rates are shift dependent
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K