The committed team in Bishops Stortford are looking for an experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse to join them in order to deliver high quality integrated health and social care for individuals facing issues with their mental health. You will be working closely with service users to provide them with individualised support that suits their personal needs.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Maintain high standards of care whilst working with service users to ensure their individuality and dignity is always maintained, whilst promoting independence.
- Ensure that each patient receives an individual assessment and regularly updated care plan which is formulated with the service user. This will be in line with the Trust’s CPA Care Coordination Policy.
- Ensure that information regarding the service user’s needs and progress are communicated promptly and accurately to other people involved in their care, having due regard for confidentiality.
- Use a Behavioural Family Therapy approach to care for service users, where appropriate.
- Facilitate open and harmonious communication amongst staff within the team, as well as other teams and agencies, with the aim of promoting multi-disciplinary approaches to care.
- Work as CPA Care Coordinator to service users, where required.
- Encourage positive mental health in consumers of the service.
- Give extensive psychiatric nursing intervention and psychological care and advice.
- Participate in a duty system on a regular basis.
- Ensure recovery focused approach for patient intervention.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- CMHT experience
- Degree relevant to NMC, as well as being NMC registered
- Experience of taking responsibility
- Experience of supporting practice development
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K