Archer Resourcing have a brand-new band 5/6 RGN position available in West Yorkshire.
If you are committed to providing exceptional patient care whilst conducting yourself in a professional manner, then this role may be for you. As well as proving adequate support to individuals, you will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be working with patients and their families to provide individualised care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, direct, and evaluate the nursing care for a defined caseload of patients.
- Maintain and develop high standards of nursing care, reflecting the beliefs about professional nursing practice
- Patient Assessment
- Provide exceptional nursing care to housebound patients.
- Carry out observation levels; assist service users with their personal care
- Serve patients their meals, escort patients off the ward, and carry out therapeutic group activities.
- Degree relevant to NMC
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- Knowledge of clinical governance and audit
- Experience of supporting practice development in clinical areas
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- NMC registered
- Mandatory Training certificates
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K
Rates are shift dependant.
Archer Nursing have a range of excellent roles in the UK including RMN, RGN, CAMHS and CPN. Click here to see a range of available positions. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call a dedicated member of our nursing team on 01473 939676