Archer Resourcing have a unique opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adoption Team in Blackburn.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with service users and other professionals.
- Maintaining and constantly updating personal skills and knowledge to ensure best practice and to integrate learning into your own practice and to others.
- Providing support to adoptive families and adopted children.
- Participating in planning and reviewing the cases of children in care, as well as supervising fostering and adoption arrangements.
- Participating in regular supervision and workforce appraisal to ensure effective service delivery and further professional development.
- Social Work Degree or equivalent.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Excellent organisation and time management ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbally.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K