As a Recovery Worker, you will be providing support and advice to individuals who are facing difficulties with substance misuse. You will be working alongside a committed team, as well having the opportunity to work independently with your own caseload. Although this role can be challenging at times, it can also be extremely rewarding as help individuals to improve their lives for the better.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Understanding the needs of individuals, in order to keep them safe
- Creating an individualised care plan to aid individuals’ recovery, as well as regular reviews on their progress
- Working in partnership with other social care services
- Learning and reflecting on your own work continuously to improve outcomes for service users
- Working effectively with colleagues to deliver an excellent service
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a previous similar role within the substance misuse field
- Ability to remain organised
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of building effective relationships with colleagues and service users
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K