Archer Resourcing are looking for experienced prison nurses to join the team in Norwich. The healthcare team work closely with a range of professionals, inclusive of GPs, mental health/ substance misuse staff and prison officers, in addition to community services staff. Whilst at times challenging, this role is also very rewarding and varied.
*Including but not limited to
- Assist in the overall delivery of care to patients within the Primary Care team.
- Be responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Respond to emergency calls, assess patient’s condition in an emergency situation and provide appropriate care and referral.
- Deliver effective, safe and high standards of care that it is within clinical competences.
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate treatment and care
- Undertake screening procedures, e.g. health checks, communicable disease screening, chronic disease management etc.
- Assist the medical team with identification and management of chronic disease and long term conditions
- Recognize the positive effects, and side effects of prescribed drugs and drug interactions
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Have a can - do attitude, be resilient and enthusiastic.
- Be flexible in their approach to meeting the demands of the service as the Healthcare service operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.