Archer Resourcing have a brand-new Prison Nurse position available in Liverpool.
If you are an empathetic and patient individual who is looking to provide high quality integrated health and social care, then you may be interested in joining the team in Liverpool. Whilst this role can be challenging at times, it can alternatively be very rewarding and varied as no day will be the same.
As a Nurse your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing individual care needs and evaluate holistic programmes of care
- Treat all patients as individuals, as well as always respecting their privacy and dignity
- Work effectively as part of a collaborate team
- Attend appropriate training and maintain competencies in relevant areas
- Ensure safe, legal, and appropriate usage of medicines
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Prison clearance is essential
- Degree relevant
- Current and up to date registration with the NMC
- Full U.K. driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K
Archer Nursing have a range of excellent roles in the UK including RMN, RGN, CAMHS and CPN. Click here to see a range of available positions. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call a dedicated member of our nursing team on 01473 939676