Archer Resourcing are looking for a committed Non-Medical Prescriber to join the dedicated team in Worcestershire.
We are looking for an experienced Non-Medical Prescriber to help support service users with their treatment in relation to their issues faced with substance misuse. You will be working as part of a committed team providing safe, effective, and evidence-based clinical interventions ensuring that service users are well supported with their recovery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing harm reduction support and advice to individuals as and when appropriate.
- Providing high quality, individualised, care and support to service users and their families and carers, responding to their needs and preferences.
- Delivering evidence-based clinical interventions
- Undertaking training as and when required
- Regularly reviewing, managing, and adapting clinical treatment plans
- Working in partnership with other organisations
- Identifying risks and taking appropriate action when necessary
- Nursing or Pharmacist degree
- Non-Medical Prescriber qualification
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Substance Misuse experience
- Minimum of 1+ years in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K